The glove features a unique double dip coating of smooth and sandy nitrile, creating a barrier against oils and liquids while delivering a solid and secure grip.
Our unique double dip coating adds an extra layer of protection, enhancing the durability and performance of the glove. The sandy nitrile coating provides a superior grip in wet and dry applications, allowing for precise control and reducing the risk of slippage.
With a level 3 cut resistance and level 4 abrasion resistance, this glove offers reliable protection against sharp objects and abrasion. It meets the highest standards to ensure your safety and productivity.
EN 388 2016: 4 3 4 3 X
- HDPE shell feels cool on the skin, delivers dependable cut resistance
- Unique double dip coating adds an extra layer of protection
- Sandy Nitrile ensures a solid, secure grip in wet and dry applications
- Dark colour hides dirt and grime to extend wear
- Machine washable for longer service life
- Level 3 cut resistance with level 4 abrasion resistance
- Sandy Nitrile Glove features a revolutionary new surface treatment that provides a superior grip in a dry, wet and oil conditions as it adjusts to different conditions by utilising small "suction cups" which attach themselves firmly to the material being handled, the undercoating of smooth nitrile helps to provide a layer of protection against oils, liquids and other solvents
For use in: Oily conditions, Dry conditions, Wet conditions, Assembly, Automotive & Engineering, Construction, DIY, Industrial, Maintenance, Mechanical, Oil & Gas, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Waste & Recycling
Features: Abrasion Resistant, Comfortable, Cut Resistant, Dexterous, Ergonomic, Puncture Resistant, Strong Grip, Tear Resistant, Oil Resistant, Water Resistant
13 Gauge Cut 3 liner, Cut Resistant liner, HDPE shell feels cool on the skin, delivers dependable cut resistanceCoating
Smooth and Sandy Nitrile Double-Dip Coating, 3/4 Coated